Hi all, new member from Swansea

This is not compulsory but if you would like to tell us a little about yourself then post here.
Fraxinus

Hi all, new member from Swansea

Post by Fraxinus » Wed May 16, 2018 8:14 pm

Just purchased a Cscope CS 4PI to use on my local beach. I first must praise Crawford Electronics Ltd ordered yesterday afternoon and delivered this afternoon (First Class) Ordered a scoop on Ebay but won't be here till next week. I will have to use a shovel for now. Can't wait to try it out tomorrow. I've got a Garrett 250 but although done a lot of adjusting settings etc wasn't happy with it. So having watched quite a few youtubes and lots of reviews on this great site I jumped in and bought one. Well I bought the wife two DVDs last week for our upcoming Golden Anniversary , so I thought it only fair that I should have something as well. Will update soon.

sweepstick47

Re: Hi all, new member from Swansea

Post by sweepstick47 » Thu May 17, 2018 12:08 am

Hello 'Fraxinus' ::g Welcome aboard.here I hope you enjoy your time with us on the MDF.
I see your generosity knows no bounds :D Good Luck - Regards ss47
Arado 130 - Garrett Groundhog - Tesoro Eldorado - Fisher 1265X - Goldmax Power Makro Racer. Homemade Harness!

Ladybird66

Re: Hi all, new member from Swansea

Post by Ladybird66 » Thu May 17, 2018 4:06 am

Now that’s what I call a fair deal. Mrs gets to watch a good movie and some peace and quiet and you bring home the goodies :D

Congrats on upcoming Golden Anniversary.

Return to “Introduce yourself here”