New Member from Lowestoft, Suffolk

This is not compulsory but if you would like to tell us a little about yourself then post here.
Ciscokiduk

New Member from Lowestoft, Suffolk

Post by Ciscokiduk » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:22 am

Hello, I’ve finally made the plunge to enter the world of Metal Detecting, I had a go years ago when I was a keen SCUBA diver and borrowed a commercial underwater detector with interesting results, I’m a lot older now at 65 and now prefer to remain on land, I haven’t made a metal detector purchase yet but joined this forum for hints and tips and rules of play before doing so. It would interesting to know if there are others in my area.

FUBAR

Re: New Member from Lowestoft, Suffolk

Post by FUBAR » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:48 am

Hi and welcome to this great Forum. As Elvis sang "You come to the right place" :)) Greetings from East Riding.

Junior

Post by Junior » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:05 pm

Greeeetings from nooorfork bor

sweepstick47

Post by sweepstick47 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:02 pm

Hello Ciscokiduk ::g Welcome aboard the forum. Hints, tips, help and advice, we have in vast quantities and much of it can be found in in the sub-forums over there l;/ in the blue panel but by far the best place to start your browsing, is the forum guide Here

Of particular interest will perhaps, be the 'Which Detector' sub forum, which I'm confident will help in your choice of a machine suitable to your requirement. Good Luck and enjoy your time with us on the forum ::g Regards ss47

PS. It's worth a squint at the MDF Shop where forum members qualify for discount! ::g
Arado 130 - Garrett Groundhog - Tesoro Eldorado - Fisher 1265X - Goldmax Power Makro Racer. Homemade Harness!

davebeccles

Post by davebeccles » Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:11 am

Hi Ciscokid,
Welcome to MDF. I’m very part time, play with a Minelab Xterra 705 and have occasional interesting pings! I have an old spare machine (generic Chinese) which you are welcome to borrow. I’m in Beccles!
Dave
Minelab XTerra 705

Return to “Introduce yourself here Forum”