hello from Mid Devon

This is not compulsory but if you would like to tell us a little about yourself then post here.
G506Chevy

hello from Mid Devon

Post by G506Chevy » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:29 pm

Hi everyone here. New to all of this and quite keen to get going. I'm Mid Devon and would like to know if there are any clubs near by or if there is anybody here who would be happy to give there time to help me and put me right on things. I have a Garret AT pro which has come into my possession and want to play. I have got permission from a local farmer just up the road from me where I have had a play but only found trash really. But when it's the first time out everything is interesting. I also have got my NCMD membership as well. Looking forward to any feed back, thanks' in advance.

I started with nothing and still have most of it!

Oxgirl36

Re: hello from Mid Devon

Post by Oxgirl36 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:53 pm

Hi and welcome to the forum ::g

Well it looks like you are already sorted - a good solid machine and a permission. The trick with land is research as losses are most likely where people gathered, regularly walked or where they lived. There’s loads of advice on here on how to find out more about your permission.

Start by reading this guide to the MDF app.php/mdf-help-guide

You might want to start a thread in the buddy section. Again the forum guide will link you where to go.

Good luck, sure you’ll be finding interesting stuff in no time. Please share it with us when you do :D
XP Deus !!£$

sweepstick47

Post by sweepstick47 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:00 am

Hello and welcome aboard the forums ::g Good Luck and enjoy your time with us on the MDF.
Regards ss47
A disservice is no service at all in my book ::g

FUBAR

Post by FUBAR » Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:37 am

Hi and welcome to the forum. Looks like you are off to a great start . Greetings from East Riding.

stuartj

Post by stuartj » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:31 am

Hi there I'm a bit too far away down in Combe Martin but just wanted to wish you good luck.
C scope CS5MX
C scope CS1MX
GP pinpointer

Return to “Introduce yourself here Forum”