Bedfordshire/Milton Keynes

This is not compulsory but if you would like to tell us a little about yourself then post here.
Tom-Ironside

Bedfordshire/Milton Keynes

Post by Tom-Ironside » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:21 pm

Hello everyone!

I live in Bedford/Milton Keynes area. Anyone else local-ish that has permission to detect anywhere? I am waiting on a land owner to get back to me at the moment but really want to get out and start looking straight away!

Please let me know, happy to travel also. Cheers!

FUBAR

Re: Bedfordshire/Milton Keynes

Post by FUBAR » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:47 pm

Hi and welcome to the forum. May I suggest that you knock on a few more doors to seek so you have more of chance to get off to a better start. Good luck.

sweepstick47

Post by sweepstick47 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:34 pm

Tom-Ironside wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:21 pm
Hello everyone!

I live in Bedford/Milton Keynes area. Anyone else local-ish that has permission to detect anywhere? I am waiting on a land owner to get back to me at the moment but really want to get out and start looking straight away! Please let me know, happy to travel also. Cheers!
Hello Tom-Ironside ::g I can well understand your wish to get out there at the very earliest, there are many in your position. You haven't said whether your a newcomer to the hobby or an experienced detectorist but I assume you're familiar with the legalities of detecting but if not sure, here's a very informative Link to update you:- ::g Forum Guide

As your essentially asking for a Buddy, you may like to make a separate post under the 'Buddy-Up' forum over there l;/ where you are likely to receive replies specific to your request.
Regards ss47
A disservice is no service at all in my book ::g

bryan162

Post by bryan162 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:38 pm

Hi and welcome to the forum, good luck

Return to “Introduce yourself here Forum”