ALERT The MDF has a monthly Prune of all Members that have Zero Posts to their Accounts to Free up Resources. However Just 1 Single Post will keep your account open indefinitely.

Hello from Surrey

This is not compulsory but if you would like to tell us a little about yourself then post here.
Barzi

Hello from Surrey

Post by Barzi »

Hello everyone,

I'm another metal detecting newbie and I live near Guildford, Surrey. I've been interested in history and metal detecting for a long time now but never really had the time along with other hobbies & working so I've been lurking on the forum for a while and longing to take up the hobby.

I've recently been early retired from work so now I finally have time to take up metal detecting myself. I bought a Garrett 400i and am looking forward to learning how to use it as well as the opportunity to spend more time outdoors.

I have asked around and got three permissions fairly local from me sorted out, so now to get out and practice! I've looked at joining clubs too and that will be the next step.

Have fun :)

This topic has 9 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login

Return to “Introduce yourself here Forum”