ALERT The MDF has a monthly Prune of all Members that have Zero Posts to their Accounts to Free up Resources. However Just 1 Single Post will keep your account open indefinitely.

Hi Folks.....

This is not compulsory but if you would like to tell us a little about yourself then post here.
Big Stu

Hi Folks.....

Post by Big Stu »

Just another newbie here saying Hi....

I have recently purchased my 1st 'starter' detector (if you don't count a couple of Viking 1/Micronta toys i've had).
My budget for a starter machine was £100, so I researched a little, read lots of reviews, field tests and a few YouTube video's, and eventually narrowed it down to the Garrett 250 and the White's Prism II, eventually i opted for the White's as it seems to be more 'user friendly', has slightly more depth (according to reviews), AND was actually £50 cheaper than the Garrett, which meant i could also buy a few accessories, like; books, headphones coil cover etc, and still have enough from the budget for a pint!
:)

So that's me,..... I've scoured for a club in my area (North Devon) but with no joy, it seems that South Devon is my nearest, which alas is much too far to travel each week/month. - If any of you knowledgable lot know of a club in my area that i may have overlooked, then please feel free to put me straight.

Any tips, suggestions and info much appreciated.

Cheers,
Stu.

This topic has 4 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login

Return to “Introduce yourself here Forum”