Another hole digger

This is not compulsory but if you would like to tell us a little about yourself then post here.
momo

Another hole digger

Post by momo » Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:31 pm

Hi all, just got my first MD from Mick turrell at leisure promotions in newbury, a Laser B1, yeah you laugh, it was all I could afford or I would of got the garrett 250, now the family are going hungry for a fortnight to pay for it, never been detecting before and I see lots of fields around here that look inviting..... whether the farmers are going to say yes or not I don't know. I also do a bit opf photography anf have my own darkroom so it may also get me out of there.

Hope to see some of you about sometime.

mrix
Founder

Re: Another hole digger

Post by mrix » Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:11 am

Hello and a big welcome momo :) as you are into photography, I guess at some point we may see some pics of your great finds :)
Anyway lets hope you can get some permissions to detect as thats always the hardest part in my book anyway..
cheers
mrix

momo

Post by momo » Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:21 pm

Pix of my finds !!. You'll be lucky, I now have a detector, its sitting in the corner of my bedroom and its likely to stay there, I have no idea how to tune it or use it and I have nowhere to use it. =)), I would love to leg it over to the woods round here and have a go but I dont know who owns it. Ahh well. One day.

mrix
Founder

Post by mrix » Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:14 am

I dont know who owns it
Yes that parts a headache and unfortunately it about doing research at first and then asking and actually getting permissions which is not an easy thing :(
Anyway, I hope you get to at least try it out at some point :)
cheers
mrix

kingjohnv

Post by kingjohnv » Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:37 pm

Hi Momo and welcome to the forum, cos I’m new here too. As I’ve mentioned in my post, I’m buying a Garrett Ace 250, but what you won’t know, it’s that me and my family are going without food until hell freezes over, or I start locating some spend able coins. :(

Return to “Introduce yourself here Forum”