how rude can a club be

Post all your metal detecting clubs related topics here.
UK Metal Detecting Clubs List here -> Metal Detecting Clubs
allanmacuser

how rude can a club be

Post by allanmacuser » Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:53 pm

well l contacted my local Detector group to ask if l could go along and have a chat to the members in an effort to make my mind up what machine l would be getting. Well l was shocked this guy l spoke to on the phone told me straight "no you can not come and we dont want anymore in our club", well knock me down if you like but l think that was most rude he then put the phone down on me. Anyway l started to build my own website when l have the basic setup l will post it and would welcome any remarks.

ok guys thanks for taking the time to read this
allan
stoke on trent
UK

allanmacuser

Re: how rude can a club be

Post by allanmacuser » Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:28 pm

well l have now made a start on my new website it is quite basic at the moment if you would like to have a look please go to the address shown. as the site is not yet ready l have put a temp. password on it the name will be adderley and the password is 123456 soon as l get it sort l will launch it

ok bye
allan
stoke on trent
UK

allanmacuser

Post by allanmacuser » Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:29 pm

Pirate

Post by Pirate » Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:28 pm

Whichever club this is it does not represent the majority of good clubs, some people can be rude but that is the human nature, it is possible that the club is full but it does not excuse the behaviour, i wouldn't worry about it, and if it is full then why not set up your own club? get your sites and members and away you go, don't forget that all land is available and is not exclusive to any club, unless the farmer insists of course.

Return to “Clubs Forum”