- Posts: 28
- Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:14 pm
- Location: Warndon / Worcester / Worcestershire
- Posts: 708
- Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:39 pm
- Location: IPSWICH,SUFFOLK
whites gt headphones.
garrett pro pointer.
long handle SS SAND SCOOP.
draper mini shovel
flask & a understanding wife.
NCMD MEMBER beep beep, smile, dig , darn ring pulls.
- Posts: 711
- Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:52 pm
hi,mine was to short.i got an extension from a guy on flebay,in the states.works great.worcswoman wrote:hi there just seen a guy on Youtube hes made an extention arm for the Garrett Metal Detector range it looks really good will be buying one off him has any one else found that the Garrett ace 150-250 arm to be too short and bottom heavy pkease tell me
GARRETT PRO POINTER
BLACK ADA RIPER
BLACK ADA INVADER
MINE LAB DIGGING TOOL
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:02 pm
- Posts: 244
- Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:44 pm
- Location: grays,chadwell st mary,essex
- Has thanked: 3 times
- Been thanked: 2 times