Bungie Harness and Trowel

Topics related to Garrett metal detectors here, off topic posts will be removed. Garrett Videos
hardtail

Bungie Harness and Trowel

Post by hardtail » Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:32 pm

hi guys just recieved a mint condition 9x12 for my garret 250 for a bargain price £30 ,first impressions its slighty heavy and just thinking of getting a harness prior to our hoilday where i will take it could you recomend me a good one also im looking to buy a digging knife trowel as i have the draper spade but just wanted something for small plugs for coins in the grass many thanks in advance

garrett ace 250
9x12 coil
6x9 coil
garrett pinpointer

mrix
Founder

Re: bungie harness and trowel

Post by mrix » Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:09 pm

Hi there, we do have The Easy Swing metal detector harness available on our very own MDF Auction here - The Easy Swing

We also have the Evolution Blade here - Evolution Extreme Blade

You can see by the amount of sales there has already been they are very popular amongst members here and people off the forums, loads of positive feedback also posted throughout the MDF, these items are also the cheapest you will find anywhere over the net ::g B-)

Best of luck in whatever your decide
Cheers
mrix

Tony Hunt

Re: Bungie Harness and Trowel

Post by Tony Hunt » Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:40 pm

Hi hardtail I can do you both items together from Detectorbits auction shop on this forum and save you one lot of postage If your interested I have the bungees and the Evolution knives complete with holster in stock. Pay the whole total amount, add your paypal email address as a note to me and I will return you a fiver. I can just squeeze both items in under the Post office rates for small parcels.

I will do this for other MDF members also using the MDF Auction. If you want a combination of two of our products, like for instance a Battery and a Bungee or the Xpointer and a Bungee or Knife I can save you one lot of the postage by doing it together. Just send me a note with your paypal email address and I will send you a refund. Every fiver helps in these difficult times. I can only marry the small items together obviously because theres a limit on weight for small parcels with Royal Mail. ::g

hardtail

Post by hardtail » Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:24 pm

hi tony i didnt have enough for both but ordered the bungie last night from you :D
garrett ace 250
9x12 coil
6x9 coil
garrett pinpointer

Oldest Swinger

Post by Oldest Swinger » Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:23 pm

Get to BnQ get a hard plastic trowel for a couple of quid I have used them for years and they don't scratch anything they come into contact anything like a steel one does. I must also say they will dig into the hardest of ground once you get the knack

Keep it low keep it slow

Paul
DEUS

I may be slow but can still get to my knees for the glint of gold

Return to “Garrett Forum”