Easy swing mk 11 bungee harness.

Please only post topics here related to metal detecting tips and tricks & D.I.Y
Batman

Easy swing mk 11 bungee harness.

Post by Batman » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:34 pm

Just a quick question to ask for some advice plesae, i am considering buying the Easy Swing mark 11 bungee harness. Now being a guy that likes to kneel when retrieving my targets because of back problems what i want to know is when kneeling with the detector still attached to the bungee does this restrict movement when rummaging around or do you find it no problem, i can't help thinking that having to detatch and re-attach to the detector on every hole would be a pain. Any thoughts would be appreciated. :)

edge1255

Re: Easy swing mk 11 bungee harness.

Post by edge1255 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:47 pm

Hi Batman, I've got the easy swing II harness fitted to my Makro Multi Kruzer, and find it very good. When I detect a find I merely swing the detector to the side, squat down to dig and let go of the detector. It stays out the way, and doesn't touch the ground. Keeps your handle/control box mud free. Also stops the detector tipping over onto its side. You don't need to detach it during search and recovery. I personally find it very good.
Jon ::g
Minelab Excalibur II
Makro Multi Kruzer

Junior

Re: Easy swing mk 11 bungee harness.

Post by Junior » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:51 pm

Ive got 2 , one in each vechile so I don't forget them... . The only issues I have with them with the 3030 it gives me a bit of a neck ache but could just b me or my build ...and when u un strap them u loose the strap..99 % of time I keep it strapped and have adapted my detecting to suit a few niggles ...but on the odd occasion i forget it I miss it ....mate uses one on a dues...

Return to “Tips & DIY”