ALERT The MDF has a monthly Prune of all Members that have Zero Posts to their Accounts to Free up Resources. However Just 1 Single Post will keep your account open indefinitely.

Adding a Spade Carrier to the 'new' Finds Pouch

Please only post topics here related to metal detecting tips and tricks & D.I.Y
sweepstick47

Adding a Spade Carrier to the 'new' Finds Pouch

Post by sweepstick47 »

Hello Good Peeps, ::g

Last month I managed to win a couple of prizes in our Club raffle event and was rewarded with a new finds pouch, Wowee! I already had one of course, (being an affluent sort of chap) so I wasn’t entirely sure what I should do with it. Having had another squint at my ‘old’ one, which was more than 5 years old, the decision was made to put it into immediate use as after carrying out the mandatory (for me) modifications to make it a more practical device than simply somewhere to put the good, bad and downright ugly ‘just found’ items.

The ‘mandatory’ mods:-

1. A carrier for my weighty S/Steel Evolution Digger – on the left side.
2. An anchor point for my pin-pointer – on the right side.

Anyway like, here’s a pic of the finished item in case anyone fancies applying a carrier to theirs.
Materials used – A very large heavy duty spatula (seen while passing a charity shop) and a spare tool hanger left over after kitting out the workshop. (spatula remains shown)!
All the best and Good Luck. Regards ss47 ::g
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
A disservice is no service at all.

This topic has 6 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login

Return to “Tips & DIY Forum”