Help to upload photos

Please only post topics here related to metal detecting tips and tricks & D.I.Y
Rosie

Help to upload photos

Post by Rosie » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:22 pm

Hi I have just been on forum and wanted to share my second outing with ctx plus photos I wrote everything out but when it asks to add files I done this and it said my images were to big and could not upload them .Im using iPad to do this any advice would be great full I’m not great on a computer etc .i don’t know what happened to the story I wrote as I can’t get it back up,sorry I couldn’t complete the file Rosie
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Rosie on Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Davies13

Re: Help to upload photos

Post by Davies13 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:23 pm

Hi

Download an app that compresses photographs. There will be plenty in the app store

Oxgirl36

Re: Help to upload photos

Post by Oxgirl36 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:45 pm

Ok Rosie this is simples.

1. Download an app called ‘Image Size’ - see the photo for what the icon looks like below (circled 1) - it’s free with adverts. Or it’s £3.99 if, like me, they send you mad and you want it advert free - I use it a lot so the cost was worth it for me.

2. Just put ‘600’ into the width box (do not touch the height one - let it do it’s thing)

3. Go to the top right symbol circled 3. You chose from your photo from your photo library.

4. Then you press the bottom less down arrow icon (circled 4) and it saves it.

You are then done :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
XP Deus !!£$ I use the HOT programme on 17khz, reactivity at 2.5 on v5.21 with the X35 11” coil

Hammered silver 2019 - 11 :D

Return to “Tips & DIY Forum”