MDF Auction - Metal Detecting Scoops
- Posts: 260
- Joined: Tue May 08, 2018 10:22 pm
- Location: Bude
- Has thanked: 199 times
- Been thanked: 170 times
They really look well made and a good design but are quite costly.
Do any of you have experience with one of these Armstrong Scoops and how are you getting on with it? Is it worth the extra expense?
Equinox 800 still learning but getting there
Bad Back and dodgy knees
- Posts: 13767
- Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:54 pm
- Location: A Lancastrian living in sunny Oxfordshire
- Has thanked: 5364 times
- Been thanked: 6356 times
XP Deus I use the HOT programme on 17khz, reactivity at 2.5 on v5.21 with the X35 11” coil
- Posts: 11990
- Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:21 pm
- Location: North Lincolnshire
- Has thanked: 2774 times
- Been thanked: 3390 times
I've just completed the third mod on mine for practicality (easy to do) I'll post the pics tomorrow.
Good Luck- ss47.