ALERT The MDF has a monthly Prune of all Members that have Zero Posts to their Accounts to Free up Resources. However Just 1 Single Post will keep your account open indefinitely.

Which Evolution scoop for a bit of river, bit of beach?

Please feel free to post topics about metal detecting sand scoops here.
MDF Auction - Metal Detecting Scoops
follycollie

Which Evolution scoop for a bit of river, bit of beach?

Post by follycollie »

Hi guys, I've been planning to buy an Evolution scoop for ages but could anybody please tell me, if I am spending some time searching streams on my permission, but I want to be able to take it on the beach as well, will one scoop do both jobs? On the beach I do wet sand but the kids like to search on the dry as well (they like finding all the 20p's!).

I would be grateful if you have an opinion on this. I'm going to my old home in N Devon on Sunday so I'm cutting it a bit fine to order one...

Cheers ::g

Rhoco71

Post by Rhoco71 »

Evening

In my opinion our Type R would be your best bet. It is slightly smaller than the Pro and about 300 grams lighter but still has the strength and the pointed nose for use in tough stony areas.

All the scoops will retain a coin of 15mm upwards..

Steve
Evolution Solutions Detecting Products...
oderint dum metuant

follycollie

Post by follycollie »

Morning Steve

Thanks very much for your reply :-)

I will register on the auction site later and buy one!

Donna

Junior

Post by Junior »

Im a year too late by the looks of it but just got a evolution 360. For the wet stuff. Brilliant glad i went for the smaller one as im 6"2 and 16 1/2 stone work in construction so no light weight but found quantity of wet sand woz enough for me to lift out. Had my doubts about my £2.49 broom handle but its survived the 1st outing ::g ::g x; x;

Return to “Metal Detecting Scoops”