Evolution Extreme blade holster query

Please post any topics related to metal detecting spades, trowels and general Digging tools here.
MDF Auction - Metal Detecting Spades
RhysEl

Evolution Extreme blade holster query

Post by RhysEl » Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:43 pm

So I've decided to go for the Evolution Extreme over the Garrett Edge Digger, but I'm unsure about compatibility, holster wise.

I'm also going to purchase a Garrett finds bag and I know that I can attach my AT pinpointer to the outside of the bag and I'd be able to attach the Garrett blade if I opted for that.

So, firstly, the Evolution doesn't come with a holster as standard does it? Secondly, I see they offer fancy leather ones, but all I need is something cheap and cheerful. Nylon would be fine and more animal friendly! So I guess my question really is, could someone please recommend me a holster that will accept the Evolution Extreme blade please? Failing that, could anyone tell me if the fancy leather holster will fit on the outside of the Garrett finds bag?

Me and my boy

Re: Evolution Extreme blade holster query

Post by Me and my boy » Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:46 pm

I brought the evolution leather sheath and it's great. Good quality, good price and just slips in your belt. You'll be pleased if you get it
2018 hammies. = 109 (including quarters, halves and broken) not including the Saxon
Saxon = 4
Celtic. = 1
Silver denarius = 1
Gold Roman = 1
Gold ring. = 0

RhysEl

Post by RhysEl » Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:02 pm

Me and my boy wrote:I brought the evolution leather sheath and it's great. Good quality, good price and just slips in your belt. You'll be pleased if you get it
Thank you :)

It has just occurred to me that I should be able to feed it through the belt on the Garrett bag anyway, failing that, I'm sure a few cable ties will allow to attach it to the actual bag. I shall go ahead and order it now. Thanks again :)

john Colin

Post by john Colin » Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:08 am

I have had the leg holster ordered through this site and am delighted with it. Because it attaches to your thigh it is easy to access when wearing jackets in the winter, it is quick release and beats all other options in my opinion.

mrix
Founder

Post by mrix » Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:53 am

Hello all, as already mentioned we do have the Evolution belt holsters among other types listed on our very onw holsters page at the MDF Auction here - https://www.metaldetectingauction.com/c ... s_holsters" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cheers all
mrix

Return to “Metal Detecting Spades and Digging Tools”