Woodland Chefphones help

Please feel free to post topics about metal detector headphones here.
MDF Auction - Metal Detecting Headphones
trappa

Woodland Chefphones help

Post by trappa » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:10 pm

Looking for help with my chefphones. Im pretty sure i bought them on here a couple of years ago, i cant remember who off is the problem, haha. Anyway, I was out the other day and suddenly the sound just stopped - had a play when i got home and still no joy.
Ive had them a while so im probably overdue a new pair but i was just wondering if anyone could give me some pointers of what to look at to see if i can fix them or if anyone else has had this problem???
They have been superb so ill reorder again if i need to, but obv id rather have them fixed and save a few quid
XP Deus
Sovereign GT

Because treasure doesn't find itself

The Ferret

Re: Woodland Chefphones help

Post by The Ferret » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:16 pm

Not seen or heard from Geoff in a long time, might be worth contacting them here.
http://www.chefphones.com/contact" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

trappa

Post by trappa » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:28 pm

Thanks ferret, appreciate the link. Is everything ok with him? he was a regular on here selling stuff. I havent been on for a while (long story) so i arent in the loop.
XP Deus
Sovereign GT

Because treasure doesn't find itself

The Ferret

Post by The Ferret » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:48 pm

trappa wrote:Thanks ferret, appreciate the link. Is everything ok with him? he was a regular on here selling stuff. I havent been on for a while (long story) so i arent in the loop.
Not sure mate. Not seen him posting on other forums for ages. Last i heard he went in hospital for an op. Family members were helping dealing with chefphones.

Hawkstone

Post by Hawkstone » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:46 am

Chefphones come with a lifetime warranty. ::g
However, maybe Bob Hope would have a look at em. Not sure how far from you he is ?.
Chances are, it's just a wire come adrift, ( happened to mine when i dropped em & the speaker came out) rl;
Easy fix with some heatshrink & a soldering iron. ::g

Return to “Metal Detector Headphones”