Grey ghost Amphibian for equinox 800/600

Please feel free to post topics about metal detector headphones here.
MDF Auction - Metal Detecting Headphones
madmax

Grey ghost Amphibian for equinox 800/600

Post by madmax » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:45 pm

Hi has any one tried the grey ghost Amphibians out I am thinking of getting some But i have Tony Eisenhower custom made equinox waterproof headphones People have said they are a tight fit And hurt the head after a few hours But on me pertfect fit And the sound is pretty good also But there is a new toy in town for the Nox And i was thinking of trying the grey ghosts out They weight 430 grams. I have been told My headphones off Tony are 350 grams So i dont think I will notice that Plus the grey ghost have volume Does any one have both these headphones Any way if any one has any input It would be a great help On whether i should try the grey ghosts out Thanks To any one with any advice Cheers guys Max ):= ::g

fred

Re: Grey ghost Amphibian for equinox 800/600

Post by fred » Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:38 am

I might be tempted if somebody else tries them out first. :D I loved the ordinary Grey Ghost sounds on my CTX but the replaceable cables were absolute rubbish, the way that I used them anyway. I wouldnt spend so much money on them unless I was convinced that they would last. Anyway I have grown quite attached to Bluetooth and haven't noticed any problems with lag so I would prefer a decent pair of waterproof Bluetooth headphones, which so far I haven't seen. :D
Equinox 800 x2
CTX x2
Explorer II (for the Thames)

madmax

Re: Grey ghost Amphibian for equinox 800/600

Post by madmax » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:05 pm

Hi fred To stop the problem with the headphone wire On my Tony Eisenhower headphones I bought from the USA I did this to my cable as it started to get tangeled all the time Pop this in youtube in the brackets And you will understand what i mean ( Custom Anti Tangle Headphone Wire Sheathing/Sleeving ) I used 15mm sleeve This is handy to know Even if it was not your problem Works on small earbuds also If you was going to have them wired I find on some targets The bluetooth headphones Have slight lag Not on coins like a pound But on little stuff I like to be wired I think i will wait for comments before i buy any As the headphones i have are pretty good I also have the Sennheiser Momentum Free, Wireless Bluetooth Headphones Which bring the plus + icon up But there Just not as good as wired There is some sennheiser CX Sport Bluetooth In-Ear Wireless Sports £110 on amazon waterproof Which bring up the plus + icon When i find some waterproof one's Which bring the plus + icon up at a great price I will drop them on here Thanks for your reply from Max ::g

Return to “Metal Detector Headphones”