TDK Headphones

Please feel free to post topics about metal detector headphones here.
MDF Auction - Metal Detecting Headphones
TheHood

TDK Headphones

Post by TheHood » Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:48 pm

Ok, been down to see a mate of my brothers today. Took along my TDK phones and explained the problem with them switching off after a few minutes, i know members have been looking at trying to solve the problem of keeping them on when searching in silent mode. At the moment all i can say is i have nicknamed the guy Q. What this chap does not know about electronics is not worth knowing, he is a genius. i know it's technical, but he recons he may be able to solve the problem,as soon as i get some feeback from Q, i will let you guys know. :ml wireless it's the future ::g ::g

T2 BLACK
GARRET PRO POINTER
SILVER SABRE PLUS

r6beta5

Re: TDK Headphones

Post by r6beta5 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:22 pm

Hi The Hood Darn it ive got some of those head phones. n mine hav'nt turned off on me YET?. Lol. bet they do now though.. =))

TheHood

Post by TheHood » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:36 pm

r6beta5 wrote:Hi The Hood Darn it ive got some of those head phones. n mine hav'nt turned off on me YET?. Lol. bet they do now though.. =))
Have heard some lads say they stay on most of the day, but i have used them for music and they go off after a few minutes if the music stops ?! as i search in silent mode on my T2 i am assuming they will switch off ? that seems to be the general opinion as i've seen a few post on lads trying to overcome the problem, i must admit i have not tried them on my T2, mainly because i did not want to walk half a mile back to the car to collect my normal phones. If my mate can come up with a solution i will let you guys know. thanks for the reply. TH. ::g ::g
T2 BLACK
GARRET PRO POINTER
SILVER SABRE PLUS

Titus Pantus

Post by Titus Pantus » Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:59 pm

Any news from 'Q' TH??? X:)
Teknetics G2+ LTD
Garrett PP
Makro Waterproof Pointer
All the Evolution Gear

Tzer

Post by Tzer » Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:26 pm

very interested by it... when my Cscope is quiet sometime the transmitter cut off too... very annoying.
Cs6mx-i !

Return to “Metal Detector Headphones”