how good are the TDK WR700 head phones

Please feel free to post topics about metal detector headphones here.
MDF Auction - Metal Detecting Headphones
tener

how good are the TDK WR700 head phones

Post by tener » Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:56 pm

hi all,thinking about getting some off these for my euro ace. does any one use these with a euro??
do they turn off if u dont get a signal after 2 mins??
nearly cut my head phone cable with my spade today so i need some wire less ones.

XP DEUS
GARRETT PRO POINTER
BLACK ADA RIPER
BLACK ADA INVADER
MINE LAB DIGGING TOOL

royaltanky1

Re: how good are the TDK WR700 head phones

Post by royaltanky1 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:00 pm

http://www.metaldetectingforum.co.uk/vi ... 32&t=37949" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
its a mixed bag on here, i love em, light, dependable, amazing sound quality and unlike others i do not experience lag and support is great, my sender went wrong and i got a replacement within a week of the whole lot.
Through the mud , through the blood to the green fields beyond. 3RTR.

Teknetics T2SE
Tdk headphones
Detech head

Jason5223

Post by Jason5223 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:04 pm

I have them and love them on my minelab. However I have heard of issues with them on Garratt machines.
MINELAB X-TERRA 705
GARRATT PRO POINTER
"Once you locate an object you need to find it in the soil dug from the hole. The best tool for this is your buddy's pinpointer.  If your buddy does not own a pinpointer suggest that he buy one."

Titus Pantus

Post by Titus Pantus » Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:14 pm

Hi Tener, I use these with my Euroace. You will need to get an inline volume control else the tones are different. These cost literally a couple of quid.
There is a tiny tiny delay but not noticeable if you slow your swing slightly. Pinpoint is still accurate. They will switch off after 2 minutes if no sound is heard, counter this by pressing the pinpoint button every once in a while.
I think they are very good headphones myself. Before you buy them though, have a look at the Blaupunkt comfort 112 wireless headphones. I think Tomo has started a thread on this forum about them. The Blaupunkts will switch off after 10 mins instead of 2 and have a full cup instead of on the ear cup.
The TDKs don't look comfortable but they most certainly feel comfortable. All in all they are a quality pair of headphones. What price can you get them for? I only ask because you can get them from vikingdirect for around £45 ish with free P&P. ::g
Teknetics G2+ LTD
Garrett PP
Makro Waterproof Pointer
All the Evolution Gear

tener

Post by tener » Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:16 pm

Titus Pantus wrote:Hi Tener, I use these with my Euroace. You will need to get an inline volume control else the tones are different. These cost literally a couple of quid.
There is a tiny tiny delay but not noticeable if you slow your swing slightly. Pinpoint is still accurate. They will switch off after 2 minutes if no sound is heard, counter this by pressing the pinpoint button every once in a while.
I think they are very good headphones myself. Before you buy them though, have a look at the Blaupunkt comfort 112 wireless headphones. I think Tomo has started a thread on this forum about them. The Blaupunkts will switch off after 10 mins instead of 2 and have a full cup instead of on the ear cup.
The TDKs don't look comfortable but they most certainly feel comfortable. All in all they are a quality pair of headphones. What price can you get them for? I only ask because you can get them from vikingdirect for around £45 ish with free P&P. ::g
Cheers all, the ones I've seen are £60.... Might have a look at the comfort 112 ones.
XP DEUS
GARRETT PRO POINTER
BLACK ADA RIPER
BLACK ADA INVADER
MINE LAB DIGGING TOOL

Return to “Metal Detector Headphones”