Golden mask ONE 15 or 24 khz

All topics related to other metal detector brands, makes that do not have their own category here.
Other Brand Videos
JonM

Re: Golden mask ONE 15 or 24 khz

Post by JonM » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:38 pm

garrettoldboy wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:56 pm
JonM wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:33 pm
The Golden Mask One 24 arrived today and I am extremely impressed with the build quality of the machine and also with the ws106 headphones, very light on the arm and the backlight is a welcome bonus. The machine seems very concise on the few items selected as test pieces so ........ we shall see what the near future holds.
hello, let us know how you get on with your new detector jon, try the rusty nail and silver coin test, my GM 1 UK worked very well and nulled out the iron giving a good signal on the coin
I'm liking the ability of being able to adjust the iron volume as low as suits me whilst being able to keep the better (second) tone as high as I like. I did a brief test this evening in my soil pot and the graph on the screen indicator is good enough for my needs, a rusty m20 nut came up low exactly where I would have expected and my Henry lll silver penny rang in right where I expected, well happy. I have a piece of coke that I keep for testing and as predicted by another user when I tested with it ......... the screen graph showed a full reading from bottom to top. Ooh the backlight choice of on or off is a bonus.

Makro Multi Kruzer.
Golden Mask ONE 24khz with WS 106.
Nokta Pointer.
GP Pointer.
NCMD Member.

Return to “Other Brands Forum”