What carry bag for detector ?

Please feel free to post topics about all other metal detecting accessories here.
MDF Auction - Other Metal Detecting Accessories
Post Reply
Dave Lowe
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:34 am
Has thanked: 28 times
Been thanked: 7 times

What carry bag for detector ?

Post by Dave Lowe » Sun May 19, 2019 12:44 pm

I am after a lightweight bag for my detector, some thing that when I get to the detecting site I can just fold up and put in my pocket, needs to be about 9 inches / 23cm round or square, thinking of a ski bag or something like that, any ideas folks ?



lonecoiler
Posts: 390
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:11 pm
Location: Middlesbrough
Has thanked: 121 times
Been thanked: 132 times

Re: What carry bag for detector ?

Post by lonecoiler » Sun May 19, 2019 2:25 pm

I believe there was a post a while ago with someone using a bag that was intended to be used for something else. Are anyone else's grey cells working better than mine. :;@
Garrett Ace 250 with NEL Tornado coil.
C.Scope CS4PI

So many fields, so few permissions

User avatar
Bors
Posts: 969
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:24 pm
Has thanked: 117 times
Been thanked: 593 times

Re: What carry bag for detector ?

Post by Bors » Sun May 19, 2019 2:31 pm

lonecoiler wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 2:25 pm
I believe there was a post a while ago with someone using a bag that was intended to be used for something else. Are anyone else's grey cells working better than mine. :;@
Was it guppy`s post? >>
Detector Carry / Storage Bag on a budget
Hi all, For anyone not wanting to spend £30+ on a bag for there detector? then why not consider an electric keyboard case brought online for £11.29 and delivered within 48hrs. The 76 key version fits my Minelab Equinox perfectly. Smaller and larger sizes available. IMG_20190418_195903-973x487.jpg IM...

Pete E
Posts: 249
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:59 pm
Location: North Wales
Has thanked: 187 times
Been thanked: 84 times

Re: What carry bag for detector ?

Post by Pete E » Sun May 19, 2019 4:36 pm

Dave Lowe wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 12:44 pm
I am after a lightweight bag for my detector, some thing that when I get to the detecting site I can just fold up and put in my pocket, needs to be about 9 inches / 23cm round or square, thinking of a ski bag or something like that, any ideas folks ?
What detector is it for?

You say you want it 9iches square or round, but how long does it need to be?
Makro Racer 2
Makro Pinpointer
August EP650 Wireless headphones
TaoTronics Wireless Portable Transmitter, (Bluetooth 4.1, aptX Low Latency)

lonecoiler
Posts: 390
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:11 pm
Location: Middlesbrough
Has thanked: 121 times
Been thanked: 132 times

Re: What carry bag for detector ?

Post by lonecoiler » Sun May 19, 2019 10:06 pm

Bors wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 2:31 pm
lonecoiler wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 2:25 pm
I believe there was a post a while ago with someone using a bag that was intended to be used for something else. Are anyone else's grey cells working better than mine. :;@
Was it guppy`s post? >>
Detector Carry / Storage Bag on a budget
Hi all, For anyone not wanting to spend £30+ on a bag for there detector? then why not consider an electric keyboard case brought online for £11.29 and delivered within 48hrs. The 76 key version fits my Minelab Equinox perfectly. Smaller and larger sizes available. IMG_20190418_195903-973x487.jpg IM...
That's the one, well found. :;@
Garrett Ace 250 with NEL Tornado coil.
C.Scope CS4PI

So many fields, so few permissions

Dave Lowe
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:34 am
Has thanked: 28 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: What carry bag for detector ?

Post by Dave Lowe » Mon May 20, 2019 11:45 am

Pete E wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 4:36 pm
Dave Lowe wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 12:44 pm
I am after a lightweight bag for my detector, some thing that when I get to the detecting site I can just fold up and put in my pocket, needs to be about 9 inches / 23cm round or square, thinking of a ski bag or something like that, any ideas folks ?
What detector is it for?

You say you want it 9iches square or round, but how long does it need to be?
About 55 inches long would do, thanks.

User avatar
Bors
Posts: 969
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:24 pm
Has thanked: 117 times
Been thanked: 593 times

Re: What carry bag for detector ?

Post by Bors » Mon May 20, 2019 11:57 am

That`s a big bag x; I don`t think a Keyboard bag will do any folding up for your pocket though .

Post Reply

Return to “Other accessories”