The Easy Swing - Metal Detecting Harness Bungee

Please feel free to post topics about all other metal detecting accessories here.
MDF Auction - Other Metal Detecting Accessories
mrix
Founder

Re: The Easy Swing - Metal Detecting Harness Bungee

Post by mrix » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:12 am

Hello all, the New MK2 no longer uses the stretchy bungee section ::g

Direct link here Easy Swing MKII Harness Bungee

norfolkbill

Post by norfolkbill » Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:29 pm

Wish i had know this when i bought mine ,can you not buy the clips and the new elastic already made up ?

mrix
Founder

Post by mrix » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:07 pm

Wish i had know this when i bought mine ,can you not buy the clips and the new elastic already made up ?
Hi unfortunately its a slightly different system now and these bungees will not fit the older version, I am guessing you maybe able to fiddle and adapt them somehow.
Cheers
mrix

Junior

Post by Junior » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:28 am

: The Easy Swing
Postby Tekka » Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:47 am

Don't get me wrong, I think the design is fantastic and it actually does work. Just when bending down it gets in the way. I only used it on top of my jacket so once un clipped and kneeling it does fall off. Any chance of a video showing the style you use? It could be of some use to others sitting on the fence.

Jan 2017

The mk2 easy swing . Only 3 outing so far. Initially with hood of coat up it seemed to pull on my neck but with hood down soon forgot about it .I keep the easy swing attached to me / the detector through out the day . The strap you put around your non detector holding arm occasionly slips down depending on what u do with the detector when searching the hole. I tend to keep the detector strapped to my arm and dont place it on the ground and do everything left handed. A little giggle soon sorts strap out though Used on a 3030 minelab . A ok piece of kit. . x;

Return to “Other accessories”