Cs2mx. Older red label model

Please post your personal metal detecting review here for the CScope brand of metal detectors.
Barbossa76

Cs2mx. Older red label model

Post by Barbossa76 »

I have recently purchased this cs2mx, it's the older model with actually more features than the newer model, having dual discrimination, and toggle button to switch between them, the coil cable also has a connector plug and is not hard wired, previous totals machine I had the cs2mx another oldie which I also liked, this cs2mx is even better,deep responsive and built like a tank, and yet lightweight, and the Duel discrimination is a great feature.
I love having the threshold noise as a option, because it really let's you listen to the whispers of the really deep stuff. Audio is much better than the cs2m. I'm now a big cscope fan.

geoff

Re: Cs2mx. Older red label model

Post by geoff »

They are very good machines mate, much neglected, and maligned by fools as old hat.
Fact is they are british built, great aftersales backup,competitively priced, great warranty, and very effective machines designed with uk conditions and targets in mind.
They are way deep enough, and super fast recovery,whilst hitting hard on thin silver.
Etrac , AT pro & equinox 800, c scope.

Barbossa76

Re: Cs2mx. Older red label model

Post by Barbossa76 »

You put that better than I did. It was however all nearly over as I nearly dropped it in river today. Caught it by my finger tips!

Return to “CScope Metal Detector Reviews”