Disappointed

Only topics related to the Garrett ace 150 metal detector here.
brownfinger

Re: Disappointed

Post by brownfinger » Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:14 am

no doubt about it mate, you just got to walk over it. remember, if it was never lost then it can never be found ::g but if it is there and you happen to walk over it, then you will find it ::g
cheers, matt.

Nailman

Post by Nailman » Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:24 pm

brownfinger wrote:no doubt about it mate, you just got to walk over it. remember, if it was never lost then it can never be found ::g but if it is there and you happen to walk over it, then you will find it ::g
cheers, matt.
Totally agree not every field is covered in coins, percivere I had. 150 cracking little machine
Fisher F75 SE
Xp. Adventis 2
Chefphones CP3
Chefphones Cp2
Evoloution spade
Bad back
Experienced button digger

ifindbuttons

Post by ifindbuttons » Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:26 pm

ifindbuttons wrote:Hi I started with the 250 the first time out all I was digging was foil and large iron been detecting for 3 years now and totally hooked If you have some land you can always put a post in the find a buddy section someone will come and help you out with the settings on the 150 and show you the ropes its not all swing and dig there is a lot of field craft as well happy hunting and all the best chin up and keep at it kev ::g ::g ::g ps hope this helps
out today with the 250 given the safari a rest Just to show its not all great finds the best off us dig up s--t add to this lot 20 items of foil or lead this was the crap from today ;;z better finds are in metal detecting finds :D ::g ;)
todays finds 027 (500x374).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tener

Post by tener » Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:34 pm

Stick with it mate. I started with a 150, great machine.
XP DEUS
GARRETT PRO POINTER
BLACK ADA RIPER
BLACK ADA INVADER
MINE LAB DIGGING TOOL

benny

Post by benny » Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:03 pm

dont be despondant, keep trying and learn to understand the signals, if at first you dont suceed try try again! Benny

Return to “Garrett ACE 150 Forum”