Wireless headphones for AT Pro?

Only topics related to the Garrett AT Pro metal detector here.
MCS

Wireless headphones for AT Pro?

Post by MCS » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:53 am

Hi all,
Just a quick post that ask if anyone can recommend a wireless solution for headphones on the AT Pro? Looking at moving down the wireless route but can't decide to go for the z Lynk or headphones set? I detect mostly on beaches.
Any advice or experience e.g. Battery life etc would be very welcome.
Thank you in advance 👍🏼
🎧🎧🎧

Garrett AT PRO
Garrett Pro Pointer
Whites Surf PI PRO

broadsmaster

Re: Wireless headphones for AT Pro?

Post by broadsmaster » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:57 am

i Used the Quest wireless system with my own headphones and it is good ,excellent sound and no perceived lag, battery life is around 6 hours so i found if you are going on an all day dig or a rally
they might not quite stay the course
although you could give them a quick top up charge in the car when you stop for a break.
Now use the z lynk system and equally as good as the Quest system but with around 20 hours battery life although you do pay a bit more for that privelege :)

And they both worked fine with all of my detectors
Last edited by broadsmaster on Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Minelab explorer se, minelab equinox 800

dreadnought

Post by dreadnought » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:59 am

Quest kit every time. Well worth the money. No lag small and we'll make.
garret 400i "old faithfull" ::g
Quest Q40, The "coin hoover" awesome machine. ::g
gp pinpointer, working perfect even after a lot of abuse ::g still working after even more abuse, £37 from fleabay, cant go wrong ::g

ivortripod

Post by ivortripod » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:17 pm

I use Quest Wire-Free no probs with my ATPro...
ps I am currently selling my complete and pristine outfit on this forum ... saving £250 on new prices x;
All sold !!
Last edited by ivortripod on Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mrix
Founder

Post by mrix » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:20 pm

Hello all, just a shameless plug that we have a really nice Full Head cups set of Quest wireless headphones for the Garrett AT Pro on our very own MDF Shop here - https://www.metaldetectingauction.com/l ... nes/104325

There is also the smaller cupped headphones if that is to your preference - https://www.metaldetectingauction.com/l ... tor/104191

Wormdigger

Post by Wormdigger » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:34 am

Another vote for Quest - although if I am honest they are not the most comfortable phones.
Nokta Impact, Deteknix wireless headphones, Nokta Pointer and worm digging equiment. Ibanez RG 1570Z when it is raining.

jon_boy

Post by jon_boy » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:16 pm

im using a £50 set-up consisting of taotronics wireless headphones and garrett at adapter cable! this is the best purchase ive made for detecting, as being wireless is so much better and i recommend it to everyone for such a small cost.

The sound is crystal clear and no lag! i cant justify spending over £50 let alone over £100 on headphones as its well noted that most(not all) stuff is made in china and when you break stuff down to component level your be surprised(or not) at the like for like components used!!

btw just my opinion and ok for £50 the set up aint waterproof but still great
imo
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GARRETT AT PRO INTERNATIONAL
GOLIATH 15" DD COIL

2018 HAMMERED -
2018 ROMAN - 8

"The life given us, by nature is short; but the memory of a well-spent life is eternal"

cullbaggie

Post by cullbaggie » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:01 pm

jon_boy wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:16 pm
im using a £50 set-up consisting of taotronics wireless headphones and garrett at adapter cable! this is the best purchase ive made for detecting, as being wireless is so much better and i recommend it to everyone for such a small cost.

The sound is crystal clear and no lag! i cant justify spending over £50 let alone over £100 on headphones as its well noted that most(not all) stuff is made in china and when you break stuff down to component level your be surprised(or not) at the like for like components used!!

btw just my opinion and ok for £50 the set up aint waterproof but still great
imo
Jon Boy is it the taotronics tt-ba01 transmitter that you fitted as i cannot enlarge the picture on my computer,and if so where did you purchase it from ::g

Return to “Garrett AT Pro Forum”