garrett gti 2500

All other Garrett metal detectors that do not have their own relevant forum please post here.
tonygti2500

garrett gti 2500

Post by tonygti2500 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:48 pm

hi to all , new to detecting but hooked the moment i found my first coin 1553 mary tudor silver groat , with my garrett gti2500 pro , as its my first detector did i choose correctly ?
anyone else have one of these ?

Emit ChaHunter

Re: garrett gti 2500

Post by Emit ChaHunter » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:13 am

Hi tony i have a garret 250 and just recently brought the nel hunter coil or tho i havnt used it yet :-L . Garrets are normally really good machines for the beginner or tho i havnt read up or heard much about garret gti2500 the 250 works fine for me i have found some nice items silver hammered. Loads of coins. And hopefully a celtic bronze coin that is down the museum being ided so fingers crossed. Any way my point is if its there you will find it if you walk over it. If you like the machine and you get on with it then you prob made the right choice obviously there are better machines out there but they get quite expensive and can get complecated to set up. The garret is a fantastic switch on and go machine. Experience in my oppinion is better than and expensive machine a decent machine in an unexperienced detectorist will prob find the same amount as a experienced detectorist with a cheaper machine experiance is king in my book. It took me about 3 weeks before i started to get the hang of the machine but once i learnt the machine the finds came flooding in. Good luck out there with your gti2500 im sure we will be seeing some lovly finds in the near future. Take it easy.and good luck. ::g ;)
wealth isnt in the gold and silver. wealth is in the knowledge and history you dig up.
garrett ace 250
Stock coil and Nel Hunter coil
black adder. invader 2 shovel and draper short shovel

sparrowlegs

Re: garrett gti 2500

Post by sparrowlegs » Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:22 am

Hi Tony don't worry about the machine it's picking them up ok just be thorough in your search if you want any advice plenty on here and I'm local to you if you need help the staffs Hord wasn't found with a trick detector and he wasn't experienced so if it's there and luck shines your way you'll not miss the signal and dig happy Hunting cheers geoff

Return to “Other Garrett Models Forum”