wireless for F75

Please feel free to post topics about metal detector headphones here.
MDF Auction - Metal Detecting Headphones
KGB

wireless for F75

Post by KGB » Fri May 19, 2017 10:00 pm

looking to get some wireless headphones for my F75 any recommendations would be much appreciated ..
XP DEUS
GARRETT CARROT PROBE
AND LUCKY PANTS

WVAM

Re: wireless for F75

Post by WVAM » Sat May 20, 2017 7:52 am

I've been using the deteknix wireless phones (bought through the MDF site) with a T2. I don't like full, over-ear phones so the size of these are perfect for me.

Good points:
Comfortable all day to the point of forgetting they're on.
Fast response (listed as 0.06 second) - I tried a cheaper solution previously and these show how bad the others are.
Battery life hasn't been a problem; used up to 6 hours so far in a couple of stints.
Headphone jack adapter included.

Improvements:
Must be the shape of my head but I now wear a hat with these to stop the band slipping - probably a good thing.
Tones are very good but seem just a very tiny bit down on the speaker - although would be hard to quantify and may be my imagination.

Note: these are not waterproof if that's what you need. They are light weight so time will tell how they stand up to everyday wear and tear.

Would I buy again: yes, (and so far without reservation)

Hope that helps.

Chris

KGB

Post by KGB » Sat May 20, 2017 7:16 pm

Thanks Chris..very helpful
XP DEUS
GARRETT CARROT PROBE
AND LUCKY PANTS

chesters4

Post by chesters4 » Sun May 21, 2017 9:33 am

I made some rf ones up for my f75 (pll so no drift) they work ok but i have to turn the volume on the f75 to half or they crackle but strangely they do not work on my sons sorex pro.
With rf theres no lag i tried bluetooth (two transmitters now) but theres a 6" lag on either .
If the detecnics one works it maybe worth thinking about but i prefer over the ear headphones they would be over the fence the first time they slipped off my ears

Return to “Metal Detector Headphones”