Talacre come Tuesday

Please only post topics related to beach or water metal detecting here.
Resurgam

Talacre come Tuesday

Post by Resurgam » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:48 pm

Big tide at Talacre on Tuesday and consequently a very low one to follow.

Tired of waiting for my permissions to soften up, or for the winter wheat to be harvested from a couple of small fields that I have permission to detect, I have decide to give Talacre an other try and also have a look at a small plot that I have been given permission to detect down there.

Chris :)

Garrett ProPointer + MineLab Safari + Quest Q40, and loads of determination.

Ladybird66

Re: Talacre come Tuesday

Post by Ladybird66 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:02 am

Know how you feel Chris. I couldn’t wait to jump in as soon as I saw the wheat had gone off a few of my fields.
The result, well you saw it. Ground rock hard, nothing found to speak of and a painful foot from spade bashing.
The beach could be a nice option, if the weather picks up. Best of luck. Mind you don’t over-do it. ::g

Resurgam

Re: Talacre come Tuesday

Post by Resurgam » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:16 pm

OMG...........must v eaten something that has disagreed with my digestive system this morning and am wondering if I dare venture far from home just yet. Going to risk going out for a little bit of shopping down town later and will take the Mrs to the bingo tonight.

All things being equal and if the tummy settles down by this evening I will still contemplate trying Talacre but if not, I just may try one of my permissions and see if all the recent rain has softened up any of the paddocks.

Chris :-SS
Garrett ProPointer + MineLab Safari + Quest Q40, and loads of determination.

Return to “Beach - Rivers - Water”