ALERT The MDF has a monthly Prune of all Members that have Zero Posts to their Accounts to Free up Resources. However Just 1 Single Post will keep your account open indefinitely.

all metal and dual mode

Topics related to RUTUS metal detectors here, Off topic posts will be removed.
mazdaman

all metal and dual mode

Post by mazdaman »

I know i'm being thick here but having got myself a Rutus 71 and still getting used to the different programs..(Thank goodness for you tube!)...I notice in the manual it states....'All metal motion'.....audio gain set to 0 ..TH..sens and Sat set ABOVE 0....but in the basic..coin..and fast factory preset programs ..both Sens and Set are at 0.....not above.....then in dual mode...it states ...set both Th sens and audio gain above 0 ....again in basic coin and fast ...the manual puts audio gain at 20 but Th sens at 0...it seems to be say one thing on one page but disagrees in the settings shown..presuming they are factory pre-set......I notice on you tube also there are two UK You tubers who put their settings at the end of their search and none of those have a 0 setting in them anywhere..tcdetects being very good......so does one stick with factory presets till really getting to grips with the tones or go with the you tube ones....which I have put into my personal programes.....but I do find the manual advice does not match up with the programe settings shown at the back of the book...............help!!

This topic has 4 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login

Return to “RUTUS Forum”