- Posts: 2
- Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:03 pm
- Posts: 11517
- Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:06 am
- Location: Hemswell, Lincolnshire. originally from Dublin, southern Ireland
- Has thanked: 1144 times
- Been thanked: 848 times
- Posts: 1784
- Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:53 pm
- Has thanked: 4188 times
- Been thanked: 921 times
Back to detecting, welcome to the hobby and Forum. Still use my Tracker IV occasionally on the dry sand, had it since 2005.
Use the Blue panel on the left as your go to source of info.
Everyone on here was a beginner, so no such thing as a stupid question. Post photos of any finds, sometimes a lump of rust can be identified as something interesting.
Good Luck and look forward to seeing what you unearth.
Garrett 400 I
- Posts: 10480
- Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:21 pm
- Location: North Lincolnshire
- Has thanked: 2044 times
- Been thanked: 2759 times
Enjoy your time with us on the MDF Regards ss47