ALERT The MDF has a monthly Prune of all Members that have Zero Posts to their Accounts to Free up Resources. However Just 1 Single Post will keep your account open indefinitely.

Worth the 10 month lay-off??

Please post any finds here that you wish help with identification.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT

Before creating an ID request please note you must:
1. include at least 2 photos of the item, both sides of a coin, or two angles of other items.
2. Include a ruler or other form of scale that clearly displays the scale in cm or inches. A coin or written dimensions is not acceptable.

Further information will also help, full guidance is below:
H - Have at least two good sized clear photos.
A - About your detecting day, type of land, depth found.
M - Measure items by doing the pics next to a scale or ruler.
M - Machine used and settings are interesting to other users.
Y - You will always get a better ID if you supply more information.
oldartefact

Worth the 10 month lay-off??

Post by oldartefact »

Had a bit of a rest from tecting .. so thought I would give myself a birthday present with a trip out..
plenty of time to do some old-maps research and found a track to the middle of nowhere, so with all other options already done.. I took a punt on the location "nowhere" ... here is my second signal.. I'll fill you all in on the other bleeps, as soon as I've spoken to the land owner.
Think that this one is an Eddy half-groat??.. beat up, but with some nice definition. its 22mm diameter, and came up a respectable 80 on deus fast.
Many thanks for the upload advice Bruce.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Imagine there is no heaven, only sky above us.

This topic has 17 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login

Return to “Identification of Finds Forum”