ALERT The MDF has a monthly Prune of all Members that have Zero Posts to their Accounts to Free up Resources. However Just 1 Single Post will keep your account open indefinitely.

Recent Find

Please post any finds here that you wish help with identification.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT

Before creating an ID request please note you must:
1. include at least 2 photos of the item, both sides of a coin, or two angles of other items.
2. Include a ruler or other form of scale that clearly displays the scale in cm or inches. A coin or written dimensions is not acceptable.

Further information will also help, full guidance is below:
H - Have at least two good sized clear photos.
A - About your detecting day, type of land, depth found.
M - Measure items by doing the pics next to a scale or ruler.
M - Machine used and settings are interesting to other users.
Y - You will always get a better ID if you supply more information.
andrewags

Recent Find

Post by andrewags »

Hello everyone, i made this find on one of my friends permissions while out detecting with him in north essex, at first i thought it may have been a brooch or something similar but im not convinced, seems to be either copper or bronze, i found at a depth of about 5ins in one of the ploughed farm fields where we detect, i use an Equinox 800 with the standard coil, settings where field 1 sens 21 recovery speed 4 ,anyone's help would be greatfully accepted, many thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by andrewags on Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

This topic has 3 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login

Return to “Identification of Finds Forum”