ALERT The MDF has a monthly Prune of all Members that have Zero Posts to their Accounts to Free up Resources. However Just 1 Single Post will keep your account open indefinitely.

Little beauty found today - FIRST GOLD!

Please post any finds here that you wish help with identification.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT

Before creating an ID request please note you must:
1. include at least 2 photos of the item, both sides of a coin, or two angles of other items.
2. Include a ruler or other form of scale that clearly displays the scale in cm or inches. A coin or written dimensions is not acceptable.

Further information will also help, full guidance is below:
H - Have at least two good sized clear photos.
A - About your detecting day, type of land, depth found.
M - Measure items by doing the pics next to a scale or ruler.
M - Machine used and settings are interesting to other users.
Y - You will always get a better ID if you supply more information.
Hofling

Little beauty found today - FIRST GOLD!

Post by Hofling »

Hello everyone,

just gone back to detecting. The soil is very dry, so not finding much.
After 3 or 4 frustrating trips to the field (although enjoying it a lot anyway), I went this afternoon again, after updating my Simplex firmware.
I was struggling a little bit to get used to the new signals, and not expecting much.
Until I got a signal between 20-30 - seemed to be quite superficial.
Just moved the soil with my foot and noticed that whatever it was had moved - so yes - very superficial maybe 3-5 cm.

And this little beauty showed itself - came from the ground like this - clean as if it was lost yesterday.

VERY HAPPY to have found it!!!

My experts friends already gave me an ID, but any other comment would be welcome!

Christian.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

This topic has 37 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login

Return to “Identification of Finds Forum”