Blisstool V3..standard or deep package?

Only topics related to the Blisstool V3 Metal detector in this section, Off topic posts will be removed.
antonio

Blisstool V3..standard or deep package?

Post by antonio » Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:52 pm

Hi mates,maybe,I 90% buy finally a bliss v3 (a dream coming true!) the question is:

I mainly buy it for very deep coins also 1cm or less of diameter..which is the best package?standard or deep?

standard coming with 11" and deep with 15"..i don't know which coil is better for this kind of research

Sorry for my not so perfect english,i will be very grateful if you let me know my mistakes,so i cannot make again

Mega B

Re: Blisstool V3..standard or deep package?

Post by Mega B » Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:08 pm

I would have said the standard coil would have been the best option especially if your main aim is hunting small coins,the larger coil would of course give you extra depth but mainly on larger targets and possibly missing the smaller coins that you are specifically look for.

Of course it depends on how deep your pocket is and do you really need the massive depth that the large coil would give you.

I still keep looking at the Blisstool but as i already have a deep Pulse machine i cannot see the logic of buying one,good luck with your new machine.

Possibly one of the most talked about detector in the last few years but all for the wrong reasons 8-|
Trident11 http://www.hideones.info TDI Pro

Blueboy

Post by Blueboy » Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:09 pm

Hi antonio, I have both coils with mine but mostly use the 11 inch coil. Had some nice finds with my Bliss including a gold coin after a couple of outings but you have to set it up correctly. If like me you have not used a Bliss before then you do have to persevere with it to start with. I hear a lot about learning curves on machines like E Trac XP etc but they are easy in comparison to the Bliss.
All I can tell you if like me you do persevere & learn to set it up correctly you will have a really brilliant machine.

Agree with you Mega B there has been a lot of negative talk about the Bliss. Had mine for over a year now & I definitely am not selling mine. I have been detecting for 30 years so not new to detectors, the Bliss is like nothing I have ever used before & I have had a lot of detectors. All those knobs look daunting to start with but they are nothing to worry about at all. I am still learning but so far very pleased with the results I am getting. Set up is critical, get it wrong & you will struggle (like I did), get it right & the machine is very sensitive & awesome to use. The Bliss is of good quality, mine has had no faults or issues at all in the year that I have had it, still got 2 years warranty if it does. Good luck with yours antonio but remember, its not switch on and go so be patient & when you finally master it you will have one very good detector. Your supplier if your buying new is on hand to help you get the best out of it & for sure will talk you through any problems ( like he did me). I like the Bliss an awful lot. All this just my opinion of course .
Last edited by Blueboy on Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tony Hunt

Post by Tony Hunt » Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:46 pm

Nothing wrong with the Blisstool at all. It can be one of the deepest detectors out there once learned. All Blisstools bad fortunes and problems since it came out are all down to the way it was manufactured, marketed & sold. In the early days they were taking full payments in advance for something that didn't turn up for a good few months because of production problems, lots of people cancelled and demanded their money back so a good detector got a bad name from the start basically. I myself bought a secondhand one to use while I waited from somebody who sold it a week after buying one new, I then had to wait going on six months for the one I had already paid for new. I doubt theres much of a wait these days because Blisstool got a bad name and reputation after all that trouble for not delivering which is a shame. I keep mine for certain situations now where I need depth, trouble is I got several other machines that I find easier to use
when times limited.

antonio

Post by antonio » Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:09 pm

thanks for the feedbacks! I bought the standard one! [:)
Sorry for my not so perfect english,i will be very grateful if you let me know my mistakes,so i cannot make again

paragon

Post by paragon » Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:26 pm

I've found mine a good machine to complement my Omega 8000. Yeah, it can be daunting at first, all those knobs. But once you get used to it, can be fun to use. I like the fact that you are in control, and the machine works for YOU, once you tame it.

I recently matched up a pair of wireless headphones and small transmitter to it. Works rather nicely, with no noticeable delay.

HH
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Blisstool V3 Model”